Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting ready for RETREAT - how sweet!

Our quilt guild's retreat is about a month away and I can't wait... we are all getting ready with special little favors for our friends and planning projects that we hope to complete in the 4 days of blissful sewing...and eating and chatting and shopping and just the general fact of having a change of scene.

I am now off to keep working on the suprise meal favors that my friends and I are going to place at each memebers seat at Saturdays dinner... they will be so cute... I am not going to give it away incase any of them read blogs... but your going to love it.

Probably the big project I will work on is the baby bedding for my friends sister...oh she had a boy this week... so I need to get hopping now don't I...

Have a great weekend

No comments: